The History of Ice Cream Cones
Today we are talking about the ice cream cone history, an ice cream cone, poke (Northern Ireland and Scotland) or cornet is a dry, cone-shaped pastry, usually made sugar or wafer ice cream cones, which enables ice cream to be held in the hand and eaten without a bowl or spoon.
The earliest edible ice cream cones were rolled by hand, from hot and thin wafers. In 1912, an inventor in Portland, Oregon patented a machine for rolling ice cream cones. No matter who invented what and when, one thing is not in dispute: when ice cream cones filled in great ice cream, they are delicious.
Do you know how ice cream cones are made? In the early days, they were hand-made by the people. Now, with the continuous growth of demand, the machinery production meets the market demand.
This type ice cream cone machinery is made of quality materials, sturdy and durable, easy to use. Its main function is to make wafer ice cream cones of different sizes and shapes.
1. Low noise, no noise pollution will occur, and affecting the lives of surrounding residents.
2. High capacity with low power, the number of cones produced in one hour is more than ten times that of manual production.
3. Easy to operate, easy to clean. There are many molds that can make different size and shape cones.
4. One machine can make different ice cream cones, only need to change the mold.
5. About the maintenance of machinery, clean up in time after use.
If you want to know more about the ice cream cone machinery
, please contact us. Email: [email protected]
, whatsapp/wechat/mobile: +8615515571373.