Ketchup/tomato sauce is made by crushing, beating, removing the skin and seeds and other hard substances from ripe red tomatoes, then concentrating, filling and sterilizing. Tomato sauce is often used as a cooking condiment for fish, meat and other foods. It is a condiment that adds color, adds acid, and helps freshness.
Main Equipment of Tomato Ketchup Making Machine
1. Classifier: Choose ripe, bright color, high dry matter content, thin skin, thick flesh, and few seeds as raw materials.
2. Washing machine: Use clean water to remove the sand and other impurities on the surface of the peel.
3. Blanching: Pour the trimmed tomatoes into boiling water and blanch them for 2~3 minutes to soften the pulp for beating.
4. Beater: After blanching, pour the tomatoes into the beater to break the pulp and remove the skin seeds. The beating machine is preferably a double-pass beating machine. The diameter of the first sieve is 1.0 to 1.2 mm, and the diameter of the second sieve is 0.8 to 0.9 mm. After beating, the pulp tomato juice is heated and concentrated immediately to prevent the pectinase from stratifying.
5. Heating and concentration equipment: Put the tomato juice into the jacketed pot, heat and concentrate, and stop heating when the soluble solid content reaches 22%~24%. Pay attention to constant stirring during the concentration process to prevent burnt
6. Sterilization and cooling machine: Sterilize in IOOC boiling water for 20-30 minutes, and then tomato ketchup cool until the tank temperature reaches 35-40℃.
7. Finished product: The tomato sauce is reddish brown, uniform, and has a certain consistency; it tastes sour and has no peculiar smell; the soluble solid content reaches 22%~24%.
8. Bottle filling machine: Fill the prepared ketchup into a bottle or a small bag, and then seal it.