Tiger nut milk processing machine is made of high quality stainless steel 304, which can produce healthy and hygienic tiger nut milk. This is an industrial equipment with a wide and large capacity range, from 100-2000kg/h.
Not only that, but also has a wide range of applications, suitable for grinding peanuts, tiger nut, sesame seeds, almond, walnut, tomato, chili, soybean, chickpeas, cashew, etc.
Six Advantages of Industrial Tiger Nut Milk Grinder
1. It is made of 304 and 316L stainless steel and can withstand high temperatures of 800 degrees. This grinding machine is widely used in industrial, food, medical and other industries. Quick-fit joints are easy to install, easy to disassemble and clean.
2. The soybean milk grinder is beautiful in design, good in sealing, stable in performance, convenient in operation, simple in decoration and high in production efficiency. It is an ideal equipment for grinding nut butter, nut milk.
3. Besides many advantages such as high power, large torque, low temperature rise, and low vibration, the three-phase motor directly drives the grinding head to rotate, use this tiger nut milk machine saves more time.
4. High-precision stainless steel grinding disc, tight gear structure, can instantly pulverize materials at 2900 (R/MIN) speed to achieve ultra-fine pulverization effect. High efficiency and high output and can use with long-term.
5. The grinding disc is composed of precision stainless steel gears, which instantly achieves the effect of pulverization. The gear position can be automatically adjusted according to the required fineness, and the operation is simple.
6. The materials of tiger nut grinding machine processed are widely used, for example nuts, fruits, vegetables, etc., it is suitable for different application fields, chemicals, foods, etc. Variety of models, can meet user's requirements.
Working Video of Tiger Nut Milk Machine
Working Principle of Soybean Milk Grinder Machine
Grinding relies on the relative motion of two toothed surfaces, one of which rotates at a high speed and the other of which rests so that the material passing between the tooth faces is subjected to extreme shear and friction forces, while at high frequencies, high speed vortices, etc. Under the action of complex forces, the materials are effectively dispersed, emulsified, pulverized and homogenized.
This tiger nut grinding machine was carefully developed by our company and mainly sold to Nigeria, Ghana, the United Kingdom, Germany, South Africa, India, the United States and other regions. Good quality and price, favored by customers.