Introduction of Tiger Nut Milk Processing Machine
JM series colloid mills are made of high quality stainless steel, which is a device for grinding of fluid and semi-fluid materials. Suitable for peanut butter, sesame paste, almond paste, walnut paste, tomato sauce, chili sauce, soybean milk, tiger nut milk, almond milk, etc.
This grinder machine was carefully developed by our company and mainly sold to Nigeria, Ghana, the United Kingdom, Germany, South Africa, the United States and other regions.
Five Advantages of Industrial Nut Milk Grinder
1. It is made of 304 and 316L stainless steel and can withstand high temperatures of 800 degrees. It is widely used in industrial and food, medical and other industries. Quick-fit joints are easy to install, easy to disassemble and easy to clean. No construction troubles.
2. The grinder body is beautiful in design, good in sealing, stable in performance, convenient in operation, simple in decoration and high in production efficiency. It is an ideal processing equipment for processing fine materials.
3. In addition to many advantages such as high power, large torque, low temperature rise, and low vibration, the three-phase motor directly drives the grinding head to rotate, use this tiger nut milk processing machine grind nut milk saves more time.
4. High-precision stainless steel grinding disc, tight gear structure, can instantly pulverize materials at 2900 (R/MIN) speed to achieve ultra-fine pulverization effect. High efficiency, high output and can use with long-term.
5. The grinding disc is composed of precision stainless steel gears, which instantly achieves the effect of pulverization. The gear position can be automatically adjusted according to the required fineness, and the operation is simple.
Working Principle of Tiger Nut Milk Grinding Machine
Grinding relies on the relative motion of two toothed surfaces, one of which rotates at a high speed and the other of which rests so that the material passing between the tooth faces is subjected to extreme shear and friction forces, while at high frequencies, high speed vortices, etc. Under the action of complex forces, the materials are effectively dispersed, emulsified, pulverized and homogenized.