Have you ever eat toothpick meat?
2016-12-19 by sherry
Have you ever eat toothpick meat? In china this is a popular snack, The toothpick meat crisp outside and tender inside, crispy and delicious, with bright color, hemp, spicy, salty, sweet taste different, very suitable for different tastes.
Now Gelgoog will share with you how to make toothpick mutton:
1. Food materials:
Lamb meat 300 grams, 100 grams of dried chili. Cumin powder 1 teaspoon (15 grams), cooking wine 2 tablespoon soy sauce 2 tablespoon (30ml), (30ml), salt 1 teaspoon (5 grams), white sugar 1 teaspoon (15 grams), starch 2 tablespoons (30 grams), 1 tablespoon pepper (15 grams), garlic 1 teaspoon (5 grams) ginger, 1 teaspoon (5 grams), green onion 1 teaspoon (5 grams)
2. Making method
1. Wash and dry the lamb, then cut into 3cm long, 2cm wide, 0.5cm thick small pieces.
Dried chili with scissors cut into 3cm short
2. Take 200ml water into the pot, add pepper (1 teaspoon, 5 grams), simmer for 5 minutes, made of pepper water, air is cool
3. Add water pepper, cumin powder, starch, sugar, soy sauce, salt and cooking wine in mutton slices, stir and marinate for 20 minutes. and then repeated each piece of mutton,
Cross through toothpick into the boat
4. Heat the oil in the pan with middle fire, when the oil be fried to 6into heat, then fire mutton, when the lamb turn white, then remove and drain oil.
So, the uses of toothpick is widely, if you want to
5. Add the rest of the pepper (10 grams), green onion, ginger and garlic, add toothpicks meat stir evenly (about 2 minutes).
If you are interested in toothpicks or fried food, Gelgoog have high quality Wooden Toothpick Processing Machine
and many kinds of fry machine, such as Peanut Frying Machine
, Frying Coffee Corn Machine
and more. They are produced by the 304 stainless steel.