This is a industrial ice cream cone production line, can be used for processing wafer ice cream cones of large capacity. As a professional manufacturer, this equipment is our company's star product, with high output and good quality, has reached cooperation with a number of cone suppliers.
The machine is a large-volume automated device developed by our company on the basis of a single machine. The operation is more convenient, and a large number of wafer cones can be made without an operator. And according to the needs of different users, the machine can be customized.
There are a variety of ice cream cones and wafer cups are all made by our equipment, in addition, there are other special cones can also be made, such as adding company logo, text, etc. As long as you want, we can customize it for you.
Features of Industrial Ice Cream Cone Production Line
1. This equipment uses natural gas or liquid gas as the heating source.
2. The intelligent electric control cabinet can adjust the baking temperature, baking time of the whole machine.
3. From filling batter to get a ice cream cone just need 2mins, one time molding, high efficiency.
4. The equipment is easy to operate which with automatic temperature control, lighting to finish the baking process.
How to Operate Ice Cream Cone Product Line?
The industrial ice cream cone production line includes: beater, air compressor, baking machine, conveyor belt, storage barrel, and other accessories. Each machine uses high-quality food-grade materials, and the parts in contact with food are stainless steel.
Packaging and Transportation of Machine
1. Packing specification: wooden packing as export and standard.
2. Delivery time: 5-10 days after receiving 40% of the full payment.
3. About shipping: We are responsible for shipping. If you have a freight forwarder in China, we also accept and cooperate with your agent.
Our company was established in 2010 and is a manufacturer focusing on R&D of food processing equipment manufacturing and sales, covering an area of 180 million square meters. The products are exported to countries all over the world, with cooperation in Nigeria, Malaysia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Bulgaria, New Zealand, Peru, South Africa and Saudi Arabia.